Are you passionate about customer service, strive for excellence, committed to leading a team and skilled at creating an exciting atmosphere and motivating staff?
Picturedrome Electric Theatre Company Ltd is recruiting a General Manager to take charge of our five screen Maxime Cinema located in Blackwood.
Main Duties will include
· Overall control of all aspects of the day to day running of the cinema.
· Demonstrate a good understanding of all the systems and functions of the business, including the Kiosk, back-office systems and projectors.
· To manage your time effectively ensuring the majority of your time is spent working on the floor, managing let ins, working on the kiosk, cleaning the auditoriums, dealing with customer complaints and engaging with the staff.
· Responsible for Health and Safety, HR, Site Appearance, General Operations, including being fully conversant with Digital Projection Equipment.
· Responsible for Publicity and Marketing to ensure the cinema keeps in touch with the community and keeping our customers at the heart of the business.
· Working with Head Office and Directors to determine best practice and progression.
Previous Management experience, ideally in cinema, retail or leisure.
· A background in managing stock and budgets.
· Able to manage steep flights of stairs of more than 40 steps
· Able to lift equipment heaver then 10kgs.
· Basic competency using IT, including Microsoft Office.
· An understanding of HR and Health and Safety legal requirements.
· Have two years or more experience in Cinema Management.
· Obtain the following qualifications – First Aid at Work, IOSH, A Personal Licence, Food Hygiene, Manual handling and Fire Marshal.
For more information about the role, please request the job description when applying for the position.
Hours – 40 hours per week
Salary – £21500 to £25000 depending on experience and background.
Closing Date – 5 pm, 28th November 2017, your application form must be submitted by this time, to ensure you are considered for the role. All application forms need to be sent via email to the applications department.
To apply please click on the link below to access an application form.
Please send your application form to firstname.lastname@example.org once completed.