Job Vacancy – Deputy Manager
Are you passionate about customer service, strive for excellence, committed to leading a team and skilled at creating an exciting atmosphere and motivating staff?
We require a Deputy Manager to work closely with the General Manager in the day to day running of the Maxime Cinema. We are a family run business with pride and a vision to achieve great results.
Duties Include: -
· With the Manager, support the whole team, helping individuals develop and achieve.
· Responsible for ordering stock and maintaining stock levels.
· Working behind the kiosk, offering great customer service
· Confident dealing with monies and having financial responsibility.
· Communicate well with the Manager and team by co-hosting staff meetings, running team events, supporting appraisals and having a close relationship with Head Office.
· Follow HR policies and procedures
· Taking joint responsibility for Health and Safety, ensuring the team, the site and our customers are safe and secure at all times.
· Run the projectors, back office equipment and other systems (training will be given)
· Taking general responsibility for the site and dealing with everyday situations fast and effectively
This is a full-time role and requires long hours, weekends, evenings, school holidays and on-call
Hours – 40 per week
Closing Date – 5 pm, 4th May 2018 All applications must be submitted by this time.
For a Job Description & Job Spec please contact applications
To apply please email your application form to – email@example.com