Are you passionate about customer service, strive for excellence, committed to leading a team and skilled at creating an exciting atmosphere and motivating staff?
We require a Supervisor to work closely with the Management team in the day to day running of the Maxime Cinema. We are a small business with pride and a vision to achieve great results.
Duties Include: -
- You will support the whole team, helping individuals develop and achieve.
- Responsible for helping managers with Stock, cashing up and general running of the cinema.
- Working behind the kiosk, offering great customer service
- Confident dealing with monies and having financial responsibility.
- Communicate well with the Managers
- Follow HR policies and procedures
- Taking responsibility for Health and Safety, ensuring the team, the site and our customers are safe and secure at all times.
- Run the projectors, back office equipment and other systems (training will be given)
- Dealing with everyday situations fast and effectively
This is a part-time role and requires you to work weekends, evenings and school holidays.
Must be over the age of 18
Must have Supervisor/ Management Experience
Hours – 16 per week Pay - £7.70 per hour
Closing Date –9th March 5 pm. All applications must be submitted by this time.
Job Type: Part-time
Please email completed application forms to firstname.lastname@example.org